Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The peak of third year's first semester.

This is just the second week that we came back from Raya break but we are actually in the peak of the semester now. Everyone is busy not only doing their assignments but also have to face some "surprise" tests and freaking many class replacements. This week we already have 3 night-classes for replacement. I can see different expressions on my course-mates faces, some looked so tension like a zombie and some looked depressed... But we still haven't lose our strength (although it's almost the sign of low-batt now), everyone is working hard together because each of us binds one another. If don't have team spirit then gone case ad.

The lectures really made us work our asses out with endless works! Another "good" news is that we don't have a proper and complete "study week" for this semester's finals and we have 7 core subjects to complete in 2 weeks' time! What the fish.... TSP is already considering to drink nescafe during finals because it is predicted that we'll have many sleepless nights. =.=" This is really the golden time to train us to deal with pressure in life in order to become stronger. We are actually in the semi-real world now, there's nothing easier than last 2 years. Don't play play ar....

I'm writing again on my blog meaning that I'm doing my studies now. (mid sem test tmr =.=) That's why I have the mood to write. This is really weird about me. Haha. Anyway, TSP's birthday will be on next Wednesday. At least we'll have a good and reasonable excuse for us to have a day to enjoy. :) I'm looking forward to that day. hehe....

GAMBATEH EVERYONE!!! :D

No comments: