Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Rescuer!

Again, I spent my money on skin products! haha… I’ll just have to invest on different products to search for the finest one! And I think I’ve found it because I know it’s worth it!

During months ago there was a promotion at my college. One of the Mayfair agents came approached me and persuaded me to sign an agreement with them for some trials! If I sign it, I can get 4 free vouchers and some 50% discount vouchers and the whole thing only costs me RM 30 / Rm60.. Sorry because it was quite long ago so I hardly can remember the price but I know it’s freaking cheap as normal treatment already costs RM100 and above!

DSCN5077 These are for FREE! I had used up the lifting facial and slimming spot program.

The lifting facial was very magical, my face flow in radiant after facial! I was like “OMG my face is glowing!” Before that when I was at home, my mom asked me why did I look so dark? I seldom expose myself under the sun but I don’t know why my skin tone is very dull. It seemed like I had found my rescuer so I decided to inquire them about their skin products when I went to try out their slimming spot program.

Talking about the slimming spot program, it was quite new and special to me because I never try any! Haha.. (that’s why I’m still FAT!! =.=) They have 3 steps of slimming. The first one is using electric shot to massage our body part, I felt quite scary when I heard of it but it was not as horrible as I thought. Haha. Next is the vibrate slimming machine for 10 minutes and the last step is chili wrap. Chili wrap is wrapping the whole body with plastic wrap and also apply chili cream before wrapping. The consultant told me it helps to shape my body besides burning fat.  I didn’t sign up for the slimming program although they offer me at a very low price because I think it won’t be very effective on me and this way of slimming is only temporary. Plus, I’m don’t think I’m fat until that extent that need this slimming program to slim down. haha! The main point is on my determination to control my diet and do exercise regularly. So don’t need to waste money on this. Hehe.

DSCN5076

Still left 2 free vouchers. Not sure if I’ll use them yet, haha.

These are the products that I’ve bought.

DSCN5074This is the cleansing milk. My consultant, Chloe (she’s a sweet girl same age as me :) ) recommended me to use two types of cleanser as my skin is the combination of dry and oily. Because it was beyond my budget so I only bought this cleansing milk and didn’t buy the cleansing gel. I use this cleansing milk first, it cleanses face and keep it moisturizes. After that I use the face soap that I bought from Delia Spa earlier to balance the moisturize level of my face. My face would be oily if I only use the cleansing milk and if I use the face soap alone, my skin would be very dry. So I have to use both. I feel comfortable after wash it twice with different types of cleanser.

DSCN5070DSCN5071

This is the moisturizer cream. I was once told that Asian people don’t have to use moisturizer because our face will become oily after using it. I think it depends on which products we used because many products are based on the foreigners’ skin where the weather of the place they habitat is different than ours. I can see the effectiveness of this product as after using it, my skin tone turns brighter and healthier. Say bye bye to dark spots! Yay~ :)

DSCN5069

This is the magical mask which makes the face glow in radiant!

DSCN5078DSCN5080

To open the cover just twist it, the cover will not come out. =)

Actually I haven’t try out the mask yet. Otherwise I can take some photos and let you guys see the differences of before and after. Lol. I need a mask brush before I can use it but I can’t find any at Watson’s or Guardian’s. Any of you know where to get a mask brush? If yes please share it with me. Thanks! :)

 

p/s: I’m not promoting for Mayfair. Just sharing my excitement and happiness of getting great products. :D

No comments: