Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ChengDu Lifestyle

成都之旅 - 生活篇 Please click on the link to read.

ChengDu's lifestyle is more relaxing than other big cities like Beijing and Shanghai. The people there are very friendly and they speak Si Chuan Manderin most the time. Although they can understand common chinese, but some of them are not able to reply in chinese and therefore I need to understand what are they saying and it was some hard for me. It was not big problem though.

The average of ChengDu citizens have good incomes and the city has various type of entertainment. The people there love to play poker cards, mahjong and drink tea or beer when they are free. I know how to play those games as well. Hehe! Any games that you can think of, they have it and that is why the place is fun.

Overall, it is a city that makes people hard to leave. Many of the ChengDu people really have great passion to their city and that is what amazed me. To me, it makes me want to go to that place again. And I swear that I'll be back someday. :)

1 comment:

Pantyhose said...

A great post with out doubt. The information shared is of top quality which has to get appreciated at all levels. Well done keep up the good work.