Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Once Upon A Dream

I’m currently in Kulim now at my parents’ house. I came with my sis today because we have to board the bus to Singapore from here tonight. Throughout this boring day, I came up with this dream…….I wish to fly in the sky! Why? Because I think that airplane is really an amazing and incredible thing. It can transfer you to another part of the world without having you to spend half your life to reach there! Imagine you’re killing by boredom at home at a second and the next you’re standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower! …My sis had been there and I’m kinda envy her. (Don’t wish her to read this somehow, she probably will be shaking her tail, lol)

How does it feel when flying a plane? I’m not referring to the airplane which is use to carry passenger but this Microlight Airsports Flight!

From HadAir.com (they provide flight training)….Microlight aeroplane means an aeroplane designed to carry not more than two persons which has:

Microlight

a) a maximum total weight authorised not exceeding:

300 kg for a single seat landplane
450 kg for a two seat landplane
330 kg for a single seat amphibian or floatplane, or
495 kg for a two seat amphibian or floatplane

and

Flexwing Microlight

(b) either a wing loading at the maximum weight authorised not exceeding 25 kg per square metreor a stalling speed at the maximum weight authorised not exceeding 35 knots calibrated airspeed.


Either of them is cool!

Besides travelling around the world, this will be one of my dream from today onwards. Have I mentioned that I also wish to try bungy jump in Bali? hmm.. maybe I’ll do it at other country….when I’m ready! haha…..

Dare to dream! :D

No comments: