Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sonotron Therapy

I went to seek for medication today. It’s because the cartilage at my ribs hurt. I feel pain when I wake up in the morning. It has been continuing for more than a year. It doesn’t happen everyday but frequently, especially when I’m laying on my bed, I started to feel pain. I think it’s the car crash aftermath which happened 2 years ago.

The doctor recommended me to do Sonotron therapy. From what I’ve found at SRC website, Sonotron therapy is one of the safest and most effective, totally non-invasive alternative medical therapy for patients with chronic and acute pain in their joints, and other soft tissues, without needing to use drugs nor does it give any adverse side effect.   It is recognized by most medical professionals as the medical solution of the 21st century, available today.

This alternative medical therapy is performed by the use of a Sonotron which is a totally non-invasive, patented device that was invented by Dr. Alfonso Di Mino of the United States of America in 1987.

It works by means of a Corona Discharge Beam (patented) that's produced when a low radio frequency of 430 kHz, pulsed at a low sound frequency of 1 kHz is applied to an electrode situated inside a hand-held Applicator.

During therapy, the Corona Discharge Beam is directed to the spot or area of difficulty above the skin of a patient. The device does not touch the patient at all. The therapy is thus totally non-invasive and external, requiring no drugs, comfortable and painless.

The whole process just took me a few minutes and the cost was not very high. I think it varies for each patients in different conditions. Besides, the website says that pain relief can be achieved in as fast as 15 to 45 seconds, I’m not sure it is that effective but I still have to repeat the therapy for a few times in order to fully overcome it. Hope it really can work on me.

3 comments:

Wawa said...

Does it work on blood clog too?because I think I have blood-clogged underneath my foot!update me with the result if ur going for it xuan!

X u A n i E said...

yeah... I think it can work for blood clog oso if it's not very serious....u'll have to consult with the doctor first...

Ruzaimi said...

Hi Xuanie, glad that I've stumbled into your blog. I'm curious to find out how the Sonotron effect? Does it heal or reduce pain? How much you're to spec for each session & how many times?

Thx in advance
mie