Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Karma


Do you believe in karma?

Maybe you can't see it, but I feel that it happens on me.

When I was a child, I laughed at my cousin because he fell down.
Afterwards, when I ran back home, I fell down too!

Last week, we went to Langkawi without letting another friend to know that we're going on that day because the car is full and my friend suggest that don't call more people. A day before we go that trip, me and a girl went out with that friend. He asked us about the trip, I just kept quiet actually and didn't tell him the truth.
After came back from the trip, I wanted to tell him the truth because it's not good to lie. But I'm afraid that others will be mad so I didn't tell, till now.....
Today, I was supposed to go Bukit Merah and Ipoh with my matric friends. Last night, after I decided to leave all the headaches behind and just go for it, my friend called again and ask me that is it I still have problem to go. I asked him why, then he said because others keep changing their plan and ffk. Immediately, I know the reason. I asked, "Why? Is it because the car full already?" The answer is 'Yes!'
Gosh, it's exactly the same thing! It came back to me now. LOL..

I'm starting to worry about my future, swt. In my previous relationship, I was twice the one who's acting as the bad person, ending up the relationship and eventually hurt the people who loved me. Maybe I'll be ended up like them too some day. No one knows the future, no one can stop it to happen if it would happen, just beware. Hopefully I can handle it when it comes, haha.. As what people says, "Time heals everything. Give time, time." I believe time can prove everything.

《你給別人的,其實是給自己的!》

Finally, here's some advice. To avoid something bad happens on you, be nice and be kind. "What you give others, is actually for yourself", I think it's reasonable enough for me to believe in this phrase. Give people good things instead of the bad ones. People will treat you nicely if you treat them good, so as the other way round. *peace* =)

《凡你對別人所做的,就是對自己所做的。》


adopted from my email: 對別人好.就是快樂




p/s: I'm writing this to remind myself whenever I am about to go bad........LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ppl try to be bad..bt u don?do wadever u think is right xD

X u A n i E said...

no ar..i din say dat. did i? below de for everyone la, include myself.